About Me

My photo
Warren, Rhode Island, United States
I am a wife and mother of 1 son have been crafting for over 30 years. I work full time as a quality control technician. Crafts are my passion. As I say there what keep me sane LOL! Right now I do mostly card making and Scrap booking but if any orders for anything else come up I will do. I am new at this blogging my first time so bare with me as I get used to this and welcome to my blog. ANYTHING YOU SEE ON HERE IS FOR SALE CONTACT ME AT cstanzione@verizon.net FOR A QUOTE IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. THANK YOU. CINDY

Monday, May 2, 2011

RAQ CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK OF 4-27-11

Here are my challenge cards for this week so far I have 1 done had a lot of orders to do this week so behind in my challenge cards  http://community.provocraft.com/pc_postsm837057_posts.aspx#post837057
The first one is a tribute to the William and Kate the royal couple
the second one was to use a bird and cage I thought that this was really cute with the cat in the cage.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the kitty in the bird cage, that's too cute!
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete