About Me

My photo
Warren, Rhode Island, United States
I am a wife and mother of 1 son have been crafting for over 30 years. I work full time as a quality control technician. Crafts are my passion. As I say there what keep me sane LOL! Right now I do mostly card making and Scrap booking but if any orders for anything else come up I will do. I am new at this blogging my first time so bare with me as I get used to this and welcome to my blog. ANYTHING YOU SEE ON HERE IS FOR SALE CONTACT ME AT cstanzione@verizon.net FOR A QUOTE IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. THANK YOU. CINDY

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut challenge me Monday # 54

Challenge #54 April Showers
Create a project using an umbrella or hat
Here is my card with the little girl dressed in her easter bonnet and pretty dress. mad this from Kate's ABC"S cart love this cart it is so sweet. used my new cuttlebug to add design to the sides of the card and add polka dots to her dress.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I just love the way you used your Cuttlebug too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just beautiful! What a picture perfect card!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet card you have made! I love it. I am so glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This so sweet! I really love this cartridge! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete